At LimerickComputers.ie we offer specialised hard drive data recovery services. Our in-house data recovery team are experts in the following areas of data recovery…
- All Makes and Models of Computer Hard Drives Serviced
- Internal and External Hard Drive Recovery
- Missing or Deleted Files Recovered
- Repair of Dead or Crashed Hard Drives
- Repair of USB Flash Drives
- Recover Files & Data from USB Flash Drives
We specialize in all types of computer crashes and offer expert technical assistance for such disasters as…
- Lightning Damage
- Damage due to Liquid Spillage or Flooding
- Infections from Viruses and Other Malicious Software’s
- Physical Damage Due to a Knock or Fall
- Physically Broken or Mistakenly Formatted USB Memory Sticks
If your hard drive has crashed & burned and you urgently need your critical data recovered, then you’ve come to the right place. We can help recover your lost or missing files and have you back in action in little or no time.
So Your Hard Drive Has Crashed – What Happens Now?
Prevent Possible Further Data Loss or Damage…
One of the first things you need to do now is to STOP using your damaged hard drive. Any further use can potentially damage your hard drive even further and possibly result in even greater data corruption or loss, making data recovery much more difficult or virtually impossible.
How Much Will it Cost to Recover My Hard Drive and Data?
As you can appreciate, without knowing the full extent of the damage to your hard drive and data it can be very difficult to provide any measure of cost. However, we do charge a non-refundable €50 for an inspection report, which is deductible from the final overall price.
Our Inspection Report will outline in detail what data and hardware can be recovered (if any) and any associated costs. It should be noted that the minimum charge associated with any hard drive data recovery is €150 and can often be well in excess of this based on the amount of damage and data that needs to be recovered.
Here’s What To Do Next..
Follow Our Hard Drive Data Recovery Steps Outlined Below:
- Download, Fill-in and Print the Hard Drive Information Sheet. Click Here to Download Sheet!
- Deliver the following items to us:
- Your Damaged Hard Drive
- A copy of the Completed Hard Drive Information Sheet
- A Cheque for €50 to cover Initial Inspection Report
Note: we recommend you use a traceable deliver service when sending us your hard drive. You can also hand-deliver your hard drive to us – see below for directions, address and opening hours.
Hard Drive Recovery Service
Mon to Fri. 10am – 6pm
Sat., Sun. & Bank Holidays – Closed
Please call 061-418384 to arrange an appointment
- Once we have received all 3 items listed above we will report back to you within 1-2 business days with the findings of our initial inspection. At this stage we will discuss with you our findings and outline the costs should you wish to proceed.
Still Not Sure – Got Unanswered Questions?
While we try to be as transparent as possible about our company and the hard drive recovery service we offer, we appreciate you may still have some unanswered questions or concerns. Therefore we have put together the following Frequently Asked Questions section. Click Here to visit our FAQ section or visit our Contact page to contact us directly.